School Experience Coordinator - Hartsdale, NY
Who We Are
Vivvi is not your typical preschool, and we're certainly not just another daycare! We’re reinventing child care and early learning for today’s families and creating opportunities for educators to do what they love (and feel valued while they’re doing it). Join the Vivvi teaching community to help build the exceptional program children deserve while pursuing your own professional growth and development.
About The Role
As a School Experience Coordinator, you'll:
- Educate and wow prospective families on the Vivvi Experience through tours and knowledge about programming
- Oversee the enrollment process for all new families through to the first day of school
- Along with the Head of School and Director of Operations, track all on-site admissions data and participate in monthly enrollment audits
- Create and facilitate a welcoming environment for all current and future families and faculty.
- Seek out opportunities and facilitate moments of “surprise & delight” for current and prospective Vivvi families.
- Help ensure safety and compliance of entrance and space overall.
- Maintain knowledge of all school operating systems and work with the Head of School to seek continuous improvement.
Apply Today If You:
- Enjoy working with young learners and their families
- See every child as infinitely capable and their families as instrumental partners in their education and care
- Have 1-5 years experience in a similar role
- Have deep expertise in emergent- or inquiry-based curricula and a progressive approach to early childhood education
- Are knowledgable of licensing requirements for early childhood programs
- Value and create strong relationships with families, children, and faculty
- Possess strong communication skills
- Are already or are willing to be CPR and First Aid certified
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Our educators earn salaries from $41,000-$55,500 based on level of education and experience. Full time employees also receive benefits including tuition reimbursement, health, vision, and dental insurance, retirement savings, and commuter benefits.
Child-Centered Approach: Our educators facilitate each child’s success by observing their interests and developing a curriculum inspired by their curiosity. Learn more about our teaching philosophy here https://vivvi.com/programs
State-of -the-Art Facilities: Our campuses are purposefully designed to offer endless opportunities for learning and discovery.
Employee Development: We offer financial support for ongoing education through tuition reimbursement, as well as robust onboarding training, ongoing professional development days, and individual coaching and feedback. We also love to promote from within and are committed to helping our colleagues achieve their career goals at Vivvi!
To be considered, applicants must be based in or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also possess independent US work authorization.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting and standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, and frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.