Health Counsellor - Hyderabad
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create impact for our members, partners, and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. Twin Health has the backing of leading venture capital funds including ICONIQ Growth, Sequoia, and Sofina, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally and help solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
- Understand Twin Health product thoroughly and customize explanations based on individual lead/patient requirements.
- Conduct needs assessments to gather health information, guiding lead/patients through the enrollment process.
- Clearly communicate program benefits, address health concerns, and provide support for decision-making.
- Maintain detailed records of interactions, ensuring timely follow-ups and transparently addressing concerns or objections.
- Stay updated on health trends and program changes to enhance enrollment strategies. Key focus on enrollments.
For Relationship Building with Medical Professionals:
- Build strong relationships with clinic doctors, understanding their preferences to align product/services accordingly.
- Coordinate training sessions for clinic staff and healthcare providers, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the product.
- Collaborate with internal teams for product messaging and strategy alignment, focusing on effective communication for sales.
- Address clinical inquiries by working closely with the medical team, emphasizing product benefits and features for enrollments.
- Develop and execute comprehensive launch plans, including presentations, workshops, and distribution of communication materials to drive enrollments.
- Facilitate ongoing communication channels to gather feedback and updates, actively participating in clinic/hospital-organized events and camps.