At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
We are seeking energetic physicians to provide direct member care for our Twin Members in the United States. This role is full time, Monday through Friday with normal business hours and 3-4 weeks of on-call coverage per year.
- Perform initial screening consultations for member enrollment utilizing Twin guidelines
- Utilize the Twin Platform to make medication management decisions and write prescriptions for medication changes
- Monitor critical symptoms for the Twin member population, and consult on critical symptom follow-up as needed
- Monitor and have oversight of APP management of Twin member population
- Provide regular availability for consultation and collaboration with APPs regarding management of Twin member population
- Occasionally respond to member voicemails who may have additional questions regarding Twin Health and/or prior authorizations for ongoing medication use
- MD/DO with ABMS Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Minimum 2-3 years of clinical practice experience
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on clinician-patient interaction
- Willingness to learn new technology platforms (with training)
- Active state licenses in multiple states or willingness to apply for and get licenses in multiple states
- Willingness to complete interactive video-based consults as needed and deliver care remotely
- Ability to work closely with Advanced Practitioners including NPs and PAs and providing clinical oversight
- Passion for revolutionizing how we manage and treat chronic disease
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons
- Prior telemedicine experience
- Extensive experience treating patients living with diabetes in a clinical setting
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $195,000-$205,000 annually.
Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan