Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Our team is on the cutting edge of blending healthcare and technology. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development of the global platform and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Expertise in cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Micro-services Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL) and/or JS frameworks (i.e. Vue, Angular or React) in addition to HTML5 and CSS
- Deep knowledge of one or more JS frameworks (i.e. Vue, React,, Angular, etc.) as well as responsive and adaptive web design principles
- Experience with database technologies such as Amazon DynamoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Design and develop backend micro-services using technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, REST APIs, SQL databases, Time Series databases, Message Queues, Docker etc.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field). Masters would be a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and Design Patterns
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Domain experience in healthcare, biosensors, or related areas would be a plus, but is not required
- Preferred: Experience using AWS, Kubernetes and Docker containers
- This remote or hybrid opportunity is available to US based persons working PST hours.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $150,000-$170,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan