Assistant Controller - Chennai Location
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Work Location: Chennai/Bangalore
Roles & Responsibility:
● Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (Receipts,
Payments, Invoicing etc)
● Prepare Monthly and Quarterly management reporting.
● Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
● Familiar with Netsuite for handling reports and finance functions.
● Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
● Responsible for the hygiene of books of accounts.
● Ensure end-to-end FDI compliances (SMF, FC – GPR, etc).
● GST Monthly filing, Annual filing, Export of services compliances and other Statutory compliances
● Handle Income Tax Assessment with Statutory Auditors.
● Hands on experience with Netsuite application
● Coordinating with internal and external auditors for statutory compliances.
Skills and Requirements:
● CA with 2-3 years of post-qualification experience in accounting/finance.
● Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
● Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
● Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
● Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
● Candidate should be available in Chennai/Bangalore