Health Coach - Chennai Location
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Work from Office: Chennai.
Languages Preferred : Kannada, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
● Ensure the day to day operations meet our highest quality standards in the provision of effective and efficient service delivery
● Conduct nutrition counseling for patients for Diabetes management
● Follow-up on patients to make them adhere to the program consistently throughout the program duration.
● The candidate should have good rapport with the clients to communicate and educate them about the importance of the program
● The candidate should give 100 percent nutrition support to all assigned patients through calls and messages throughout the program duration.
● Motivate, coach and provide exceptional service and support to your members to achieve their health goals
● Detailed daily management of assigned members to ensure full compliance with the Twin Service
● Daily assessment of member health data to ensure accuracy and completeness
● Strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures for member management, escalations and friction
● Collaborate closely with Coaching Team, Physician Team, and Operations Team to drive a seamless experience for the member.
Your Qualifications and Attributes:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, or Health Science is a must. Master’s degree a plus in food and Dietary Nutrition.
● Added advantage if completed health coach training and education program approved by the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaches (NBHWC)/ACE Health coach Certification
● +5 year experience in Health/Nutrition counseling
● The candidate should efficiently converse in English, Hindi and the local language i.e., Kannada
● Knowledge in chronic disease, preferably Type 2 Diabetes
● Passionate about health and wellness and determined to achieve business results with a positive, optimistic attitude that inspires your clients and fellow team member.
● Friendly, enthusiastic, attentive listener with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build trusting relationships
● High empathy, motivator and the ability to cultivate trusted relationships through times of change.
● A deep understanding of Emotional Intelligence, positive psychology, behavior change, and motivation.
● Tech savvy and well versed in virtual care model
● Highly self-motivated and results focused with proven ability to achieve client service excellence
● Ability to learn and apply product knowledge and coaching skills
● Organized and detail-oriented with current computer technology skills
● Ability to lead by example with the Twin Culture of high throughput, passion, talent and trust.