Customer Onboarding Coordinator - Chennai
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Location - Based in Chennai
Languages preferred: - English & Hindi (preference for knowledge of more languages)
- Educating member on the complete course of the program.
- Support and guide members to procure necessary items which helps to start the program.
- Understand and adhere with the complete onboarding process.
- Schedule necessary trainings and consultations to the onboarding members.
- Work closely with the internal department to ensure on time service.
- Serve as a single point of contact for new members during the onboarding process, addressing questions and concerns promptly.
- Regular connects with the members and maintain accurate records of all onboarding activities.
Qualification & Experience
Bachelor Degree (Science or Healthcare Background)