Senior Manager of Compliance
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
The Compliance Director will report to Twin’s General Counsel and will play an important role in helping maintain and scale Twin’s national telehealth compliance, licensing, and credentialing capabilities.
- Develop and administer best-in-class national telehealth clinical compliance programs, policies and practices in adherence with all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations
- Identify areas for new or improved policies and / or processes, and then help research and design said policies / processes
- Work with legal to ensure non-compliance issues are promptly investigated, resolved, and reported, as necessary
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, audit logs, incident reports, and other required tools and systems
- Conduct regular compliance risk assessments and audits, as necessary
- Support 50-state licensing and credentialing of Twin Health clinicians, such as:
- Collaborate with Twin Health clinicians on required steps and processes
- Oversee the preparation and submission of applications for Twin Clinicians through licensing platforms
- Collaborate with clinicians to ensure timely filing and ongoing updates
- Follow-up, as needed, with state licensing institutions and regulators to ensure timely processing and completion
- Analyze reports to ensure accurate license status and timely renewals and submissions
- Manage third party support (e.g., notaries, software vendors, and more)
- Develop and manage licensure repository and 50-state dashboards to support productivity, ease of use, and legal requirements
- Manage contracts and renewals for licensing platforms, including working with clinical team to determine the best forecast for pricing negotiations
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company, especially clinical, legal, operations, product, and third party partners
- Educate and train employees on compliance-related matters
- Effectively work with manager and leaders to escalate decisions and prioritize work
- Meet or exceed deadlines; proactively communicate possible delays or roadblocks
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of previous work experience in complex, detail-oriented roles
- 2+ years of experience in compliance, licensing, and / or credentialing work with clinical teams
- Familiarity working with clinical organizations of all sizes and stakeholders at all levels
- Start up mentality/experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player and self starter
- Basic Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Excel and Zoom
- Passion for Twin’s purpose to transform lives by empowering people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases.
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons.
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience with healthcare and healthcare organizations
- Experience working on a virtual team
- Experience with national telehealth compliance requirements
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $120,000-$155,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan