At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
As a Twin Advanced Practice Provider - US, you make a difference in people's lives by providing treatment, management, and guidance to empower your members seeking to achieve complete diabetic reversal and overall health improvement across multiple conditions, using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and a health coach, RN, and provider care management model. This role is to support members in multiple states through remote care management. A Texas license is required for this position.
- Engage with collaborative team of healthcare professionals including health coaches, physicians, chief medical officer, and other colleagues
- Conduct health assessments including review of laboratory results, medical history, and psychosocial history
- Assess symptoms and treat as appropriate, collaborating with Twin Health member’s primary care provider
- Willingness to deliver care using telemedicine and to document in Twin’s clinical platform
- Manage a high risk population and work collaboratively between the care team and member to understand social determinants of health and population specific needs
- Willingness to learn and understand the Twin Model of Care to support reversal of diabetes and other chronic conditions
- Basic understanding of business objectives and service level agreements that support both financial, clinical, and quality success and outcomes
- Collaborate with Twin medical team to provide excellent customer service and experience, focusing member care around multiple chronic conditions
- Provide patient education to promote habits that will prevent diseases and maintain good health as outlined by Twin Health Program
- Discussing and reviewing patients' medical history, symptoms, allergies, and current medications.
- Asking patients situation-specific questions to assess symptoms
- Prescribing suitable medications to patients and providing proper dosage and administration instructions per Twin Health Policy
- Maintaining accurate records of patients' contact details, medical history, prescribed medications, allergies, diagnoses, and progress
- Advanced practice registered nurse or Physician assistant license required, preferably licensed in multiple states.
- Must be located in CST or EST.
- 3-5 years of experience as an advanced practice provider.
- Clinical experience and passion in working with multiple different populations including underserved groups
- Experience managing patients remotely across different geographic areas and states
- Eager to collaborate with a wonderful team of internal medicine and family medicine physicians and health coaches
- Board-certified in family or internal medicine or a related field
- Proven experience working as an advanced practice provider
- Sound medical knowledge
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A patient and compassionate disposition
- Interest in working with underserved groups
- Experience using technology and data to guide care decisions
- Fluent in English and Spanish, preferred
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position is $120,000 annually.
Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin.
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan