Technical Support Associate
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
As Support Associate you are the first line of contact for all Twin Members and Care teams to troubleshoot support requests related to Twin Sensors and Twin App, or Twin services. In this critical customer-centric role, we are looking for a passionate problem-solver who finds fulfillment through working with others to achieve Twin’s greater mission to reverse and heal chronic disease. The ideal candidate exudes customer service in every interaction, with a high level of professionalism, patience, and attention to detail. To be successful, we need an individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, with a passion for top-tier customer support.
- Handle inbound customer inquiries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, video, email or chat and track inquiries in a ticketing system
- Interact with customers professionally over video on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken to resolve member issues/questions
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned support cases to ensure Service Level Agreements are met and customer satisfaction is consistently high
- Responsible for triaging and troubleshooting support issues across multiple areas as directed by Management
- Conduct Sensor Activation visits with new members
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and become a subject matter expert of Twin Product, Twin Sensors, and Twin services
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons. PST timezone is preferred.
Education and Experience
- Completed a post-secondary program
- 1+ years of experience in technical support or customer facing roles
- Bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English preferred
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Use of good judgment to appropriately prioritize responsibilities and member needs
- Display a calm, friendly, proactive, and efficient workstyle
- Consistently meet productivity metrics while working autonomously
- Willing and eager to learn and adapt to changing needs
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Professional communications skills with experience in a contact center environment
- Desire to help members with efficiency and empathy
- Must have excellent customer interaction skills, written and oral communication skills in English, along with the ability to strategically relate and problem-solve to a diverse member-base.
- Must be able to communicate appropriately and provide key insights at all levels (i.e. Support Team, Management, executives, and customers).
Human-centered Service & Hospitality
- Thrives in collaborative team environment
- Must be passionate about the success of our members and be skilled in the art of having difficult conversations.
- Must be open to learn from constructive feedback
- Must have a measurable track record of member satisfaction and understanding of NPS
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Passion for Twin’s purpose to transform lives by empowering people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $21.00-$24.00 hourly.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan