Member Enrollment Associate
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
As a Member Enrollment Associate, you make a difference in our members’ and Enrollment Team. This role is the first point of contact and experience with prospective members looking to join the Twin Health Program. This role comprises daily tactical application of outreach, engagement, and conversion to help members begin their enrollment into the Twin Health Program. This role is a high volume role that includes the need to liaison between Twin Health Enrollment and Operations teams and marketing. In addition, this role will help support new channels of engagement providing ownership and opportunities to build new pathways and strategic initiatives in relation to engagement with prospective members.
- Provide an accurate overview, education, and benefits of the Twin Health program to potential prospects.
- Be proficient in providing detailed knowledge of Twin’s scientific model and approach and additional conversion tactics towards enrollment.
- Understand and ease potential concerns or uncertainties about the program
- Facilitate progressing the onboarding process by capturing initial health and nutrition information.
- Stay in contact with potential members, following up frequently to promote ongoing commitment to the program
- Manage and track prospective member leads in a centralized database, meeting activity-based metrics on a daily and quarterly basis
- Utilize multiple modalities of communication and systems (calls, zoom, SMS, email) to drive conversion
- Partner closely with other members of the member operations team to continue to refine and optimize the Twin’s technology and collateral
- Support outreach efforts across all lines of business, modifying strategy accordingly (direct to consumer, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial)
- Upon member enrollment, partner with the clinical team to ensure an extraordinary onboarding experience
- Ability to provide feedback and initiative in helping streamline and build various channels of engagement and approaches directly related to conversion strategies
- Maintain high volume inbound and outbound calls and engagement around 100 inbound and outbound calls/day.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Completed Associate’s Degree or higher
- 1 years minimum proven experience in Health Care and Customer Service fields directly with member support, engagement, enrollment.
- Experience working with high volume inbound and outbound calls.
- Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) Preferred
- Experience with the Following Systems
Platforms and Systems Used
- Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- Telephony platform (Dialpad, Twilio, Talkdesk)
- Scheduling platforms
- Professional communications skills with experience in a contact center environment and works well with multiple platforms and operating systems.
- Excellent customer service and phone communication skills.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, attentive listener with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build trusting relationships
- Strong interpersonal, customer relationship/partnership and influential skills to facilitate proven sales tactics towards conversion.
- Must have excellent customer interaction skills, written and oral communication skills in English, along with the ability to strategically relate and problem-solve to a diverse member-base.
- Must be able to interface appropriately and provide key insights at all levels (i.e. Support Team, management, executives, and customers).
- Must be able to clearly track and meet conversion goals and metrics in a high volume setting.
- Passionate about efficiency, and speedy and high quality issue resolution
- Determined to achieve business results with a positive, optimistic attitude that inspires members and fellow Twin team members
- Highly proactive and self-motivated
- Results focused with proven ability to achieve client service excellence
- Organized and detail-oriented with highly proficient computer technology skills
- Ability to stay positive, focused, and results focused in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Willing and eager to learn and adapt to changing needs
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $21.00-$24.00 per hour. This position is bonus eligible.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan