Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Twin Heath is expanding rapidly across health providers nationwide in the US as well as India. We are seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Engineer to join our growing team to own the entire process of building a data warehouse from scratch and managing ETL pipelines, working collaboratively with internal business stakeholders and customers. We are looking for candidates physically located in PST.
- Drive analysis, architecture, design, and development of Cloud based data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
- Design and develop data flows and models for data warehousing and self-serve reporting.
- Design and build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet business reporting and analytics needs.
- Implement a comprehensive framework to support logging, profile and audit high volume high frequency file processing supporting multiple formats.
- Automate and optimize existing data processing workloads to integrate with the enterprise data warehouse.
- Understand and translate business needs into data models to support long-term, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Create data models for self-serve reporting.
- Build data pipelines from systems such as CRM, ERP and internal applications with the emphasis on scalability and reliability.
- Partner with business users, senior architects, and infrastructure engineers to form complete end-to end-solutions.
- Drive data quality across the organization; develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models and tracking.
- Prepare to respond to ad hoc reporting needs of business functions.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and perform effectively in a sprint based agile development environment.
- Collaborate with developers and analysts on technical and functional designs.
- Analyze query performance and perform query tuning to assist development engineers in designing and optimizing queries.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons
- Bachelor’s degree in computers Ince or related field.
- At least 8 year of overall experience building data warehouse solutions with solid data modeling skills.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in building Data Warehouses in Snowflake or Redshift
- At least 4 years of experience in developing data pipelines using Python, PySpark or Scala.
- Experience with API design and development using RESTful and/or SOAP protocols.
- At least 2 years of experience creating DBT models and in a cloud, data Warehouses platform.
- Knowledge of advanced SQL scripting and ability to write complex queries.
- Experience using Rivery or new age ELT tools like Fivetran, Matillion etc.
- Understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security
- Experience working with various file formats at scale.
- Experience with AWS. Familiarity with AWS Athena, Glue, Data Pipeline is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud and NetSuite Schemas.
- Experience designing highly scalable ETL/ELT processes with complex data transformations, data formats including error handling and monitoring.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills, and solid communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $140,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan