At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Join us in one of our most critical member-facing roles, inspiring behavior change and motivating members to adopt new behaviors and improve their health. As a Flex Health Coach at Twin, you make a difference in people's lives every day by providing guidance, support, education, and encouragement to empower your members seeking to prevent and reverse chronic metabolic diseases and improve their overall health. This job is a great fit for you if you naturally help people take on difficult things in their lives, recognize that it is hard to change habits, and are skilled in behavioral tools that help activate people to make positive changes; you are quick to adopt new apps, use data to make decisions and enjoy integrating the latest medical science and technology in your coaching practices; and you would thrive on working with a talented care team, including leaning on nurses, nurse practitioners, and physicians assistants along with the Twin Health app to direct your guidance to our members.
As a Twin Health Flex Coach, you will be the most frequent contact with a variety of our members and so play an essential role in transforming their lives.
- Assist any Coach Pod that needs assistance, including:
- Assist with onboarding new members, which includes completing their Welcome Visit and working with them prior to Activation to ensure they are appropriate for the Twin Program and set up for success.
- Work closely with members during their first 30 days to promote engagement and adherence to Twin's core recommendations for success.
- Engagement includes, but is not limited to, daily/weekly chats, phone calls (as needed) and 2 Week Progress Video Visit.
- Assist with member transitions at the 1 Month mark, placing them into the appropriate Pod based on progress and support needs to maximize their success.
- Assist members who have been successful with their progress in maintaining it and creating a sustainable long term plan that works for them.
- Assist members who have struggled with success in the program and provide increased levels of support.
- Prioritize and manage individual members in any stage of their journey that’s needed along the Twin journey to reversal and self-care management
- Deliver remote coaching via apps, video conferencing, and the Twin Health electronic system
- Engage and activate members to set goals, manage their care, and stay motivated on their journey to self efficacy
- Motivate, coach, and provide exceptional service and support to your members to achieve their health goals as designated by the Twin app
- Conduct detailed daily monitoring and management of assigned members to ensure full compliance with the Twin program
- Review member health data and reports daily to ensure accuracy, completeness and program adherence
- Provide feedback to members on daily metrics including weight, continuous blood glucose monitoring, blood pressure, sleep, breathing, movement, adherence to dietary and supplements and satisfaction with the program
- Strictly adhere to Standard Operating Procedures for member management and escalations
- Collaborate closely with coaching team colleagues, providers, registered nurses and operations teams to drive a seamless experience for members
- Work with a multidisciplinary team within Twin and the academic setting to resolve patient care issues and advance members toward chronic disease prevention and reversal.
- Organize and maintain participant’s records in a secure compliant fashion.
- Provide valuable and appropriate feedback to Leadership regarding current coach processes, nutritional content and product features.
- Willing to complete manual processes and work needed as technological enhancements are being worked on.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to sudden and frequent changes while maintaining quality of work.
- Work with Twin's vision in mind and with a positive outlook.
- Assist with Coach PTO coverage and any other leave coverage as needed.
- 3+ years of related work experience potentially in the areas of Health/Nutrition counseling, health coaching, fitness coaching, life coaching, or similar
- Active license in US, Health Coaching or Health Educator certifications preferred
- Skilled in motivational interviewing and driving behavior change
- Comfort and enthusiasm for adopting the latest technologies and integrating data and technical outputs in patient care
- Comfort with ambiguity and change
- Experience in a high-growth, or other quickly changing environment
- Commitment to advancing individual health and wellness
- Determination in following through on commitments and driving business value
- Positive, optimistic attitude that inspires clients and fellow team members
- Friendly, enthusiastic, attentive listener with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build trusting relationships
- Professional telephone and video skills
- Self-motivated and results-focused
- Client service excellence
- Quick learner who integrates new knowledge
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle competing demands with diplomacy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work collaboratively with clinical infrastructure and hierarchies
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize work assignments
- Passion for Twin’s purpose to transform lives by empowering people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases
- Fluent in Spanish, strongly preferred
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position is $70,000 annually.
Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- A remote and accomplished global team
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan