Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)- Bangalore
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
● Enroll Control patients from primary doctors’ clinic
● assist in Radiological investigations
● Enter study data into the applicable database.
● Notify subjects regarding all study aspects relevant to them.
● Keep track of study activities to make sure compliance with protocols and with all related
local, state, and national regulatory and institutional polices.
● Manage necessary records of study related activity which includes case report forms, drug
dispensation records etc.
● Communicate with laboratories or researchers about laboratory findings.
● Direct the request, collection, labelling, storage, or shipment of samples.
● Prepare or get involved in quality assurance audits performed by study sponsors, regulatory
authorities, or exclusively designated review groups.
● Arrange for study equipment and other trial related material.
● Monitor enrollment status of participants and record dropout details such as dropout causes
and subject contact efforts.
● Overview proposed study protocols to assess factors such as sample collection procedures,
data management issues, and possible subject threats.
● Record adverse event and side effect information and consult with investigators concerning
the reporting of events to regulatory agencies.
● Prepare trial-related paperwork such as protocol worksheets, adverse event reports, IRB
documents, procedural manuals and progress reports.