Senior UX Writer
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
In this key role, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to draft delightful, engaging, outcome-driven content critical to our user experiences for both members and clinicians. Your empathy for our users, innovative thinking, and a data-driven process will be essential for effective content strategy.
This role sits on our Product Design team — you’ll collaborate closely with other designers, writers, and content specialists to deliver a cohesive experience. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience drafting content for a health, wellness, or education service.
- Draft clear, concise, and empathetic content to support wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes to illustrate user-centered design principles across mobile and web applications and gather feedback from key stakeholders, including clinical operations, member operations, and others.
- Conduct user research to gain insights into our member/patient needs, pain points, and behaviors. Use these insights to inform design decisions and improve user experiences.
- Develop clear and efficient information architectures that organize complex healthcare data and features in a user-friendly manner.
- Support usability testing sessions to validate design solutions and identify areas for improvement.
- Work closely with product designers, product managers, developers, marketers, and clinical stakeholders to understand and deliver on a diverse set of content needs, priorities, and user experiences focused on Twin Health’s business objectives and clinical and compliance requirements. Work closely with leadership, data science, and engineering teams to measure and report on the impact of content — while iterating to maximize results
- Establish a consistent voice and tone across our end to end experiences with documented guidelines and tools.
- Clearly document and articulate your design rationale and concepts —via research, strategy, and a user-centered process, addressing specific pain points and unmet needs, including use of user personas and user flows along with design guidelines.
- Craft scripts, articles, research surveys, and multimedia educational material to support patients and clinicians as needed.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UX and healthcare to drive innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Communications, Health Sciences, Nutrition, UX, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience as a UX writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or workflow applications
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines showcasing healthcare or mobile app design projects
- Proficiency with information architecture, content hierarchy, content frameworks, voice & tone guidelines as well as design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or similar
- Ability to manage projects and collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams and work in an agile development environment
- Experience drafting scripts or storyboards for video content
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for plain language and human-centered design
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons
- Experience working in a regulated industry and/or startup environment
- Familiarity with healthcare industry regulations and compliance (e.g., HIPAA)
- Experience editing/producing video content
- Experience drafting surveys or facilitating research
- Bilingual; fluency in Spanish
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $105,000-$130,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan