Digital Content Specialist
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
In this key role, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to develop written, video, and visual content that drives user engagement and education in our product. Imagine TikTok videos (and more) that help people reverse chronic diseases like diabetes. This role sits on our Product Design team — you’ll collaborate closely with other designers and writers to deliver a cohesive member experience. Twin HQ is in Mountain View, California but this role is open to remote applicants. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience developing end-to-end content for a health, wellness, or education service. This is a full time, six month
- Produce multimedia content for a variety of use cases and contexts, including the planning, scripting, editing, and potential recording of video content
- Collaborate with UX writers, designers, product managers, marketers, and clinical stakeholders to create multimedia content campaigns that drive behavior change through engagement and education
- Draft written content to support our product experience, support channels, and clinical communications
- Facilitate discovery sessions and additional research with internal collaborators to deliver clinically-validated, research-backed content
- Work closely with leadership, data science, and engineering teams to measure and report on the impact of content campaigns —while iterating to maximize results
- Help manage multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating the content development and review process with stakeholders and partners
- Clearly articulate your design rationale and concepts —via research, strategy, and a user-centered process, addressing specific pain points and unmet needs
- Superb written, visual, and verbal communication skills, as well as a demo reel or portfolio with examples of prior work
- 4+ years of professional experience producing multimedia content, with a minimum of 2 years developing video content
- Experience with short-form storytelling (Instagram reels, TikTok, YouTube shorts, etc.)
- Expertise using Adobe CC suite or comparable video editing, motion graphics, and visual design software
- Great eye and passion for visual design and deep knowledge and advocacy for modern approaches to video and multimedia content production
- Experience working in a regulated industry and/or startup environment
- Marketing or social media strategy and/or lifecycle management experience
- Experience producing motion graphics, visual effects, and animations
- Bilingual; fluency in Spanish
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $85,000-$125,000 annually.
- If a full time position opens, the contractor will be considered for this role.