Sr. Tableau Developer and Admin
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
As a Senior Business Intelligence Developer at Twin Health, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our data-driven approach to healthcare. If you're excited about shaping the future of healthcare through data-driven insights, Twin Health is the place for you. Join us in building the most impactful digital health company in the world. Your skills, passion, and dedication will play a pivotal role in improving the lives of countless individuals. Candidates must be physically located in Pacific Standard Time.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, analyze user requirements, and manage delivery of scalable analytics solutions
- Leverage Tableau to create interactive Stories, dashboards, and visualizations to solve complex business problems and strengthen decision-making capabilities among the senior leadership teams
- Create compelling and dynamic BI visualizations that are intuitive and responsive for end-users
- Transform complex reporting needs into technical specifications, including calculations, custom groups, parameters, filtering criteria, aggregations etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality for all the dashboards and reports delivered.
- Running meetings with all levels of stakeholders (executive leadership, VP, manager, IC) to advance the organization's highest-visibility analytics projects
- Partner with business to design tableau KPI scorecards dashboards
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues
- Work with management and other business stakeholders to create dashboard prototypes
- Support test case scenarios and partner with UAT teams
- Design architecture for tracking key business metrics in real-time using Salesforce, Tableau and other common B2B SaaS technologies
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and providing thought leadership on approaches to complex analytics and visualization requirements.
- Design and build semantic layer supporting self-serve reporting and visualization in Tableau.
- Owning the validation, clean-up, and governance of data
- Own the creation and delivery of operational reports and executive dashboards used to drive key business results.
- Participate in change control processes, and lead efforts around training of BI solutions to consumers.
- Develop and document standards/best practices for development and administration of the Tableau
- Liaise with offshore team for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks
- Take a vaguely defined business challenge, and develop a plan, query for necessary data, and recognize patterns/opportunities in the data
- Defining and execute Tableau governance processes, policies, and guidelines
- Continuously seek improvements in all areas of reporting including, but not limited to, analysis, data, tools, process, performance, and data quality.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders within the organization to collect feedback and evolve our reporting capabilities
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Oversee/review, and approve all deliverables when required before they are transitioned to internal/external customers
- Research and understand trends in Business Intelligence visualization products.
- Work with team members to create and automate health reports to continuously monitor the integrity of the data we touch
- Troubleshoot data issues related to reporting and database systems as they arise
- Lead tasks to monitor, analyze and improve reporting system performance, accuracy and efficiency
- Ensure consistency by adhering to a set of style rules and guidelines
- Ability to perform statistical analysis on large data sets, leading to insights about improving the business, using tools such as Tableau
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment
- University Bachelor's Degree in computer science or software engineering
- A minimum 8 years of proven experience with BI tools (Tableau) and SQL, especially with a data warehouse (Snowflake).
- At least 4 years of experience building top-class visualizations using Tableau. Have a passion for data visualization and are a champion for standard methodologies and data governance across the company.
- Experience with creating data models for self- serve dashboards.
- Experience writing advanced and complex queries
- Experience in Tableau server administration is a plus.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position is $140,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan