Salesforce Technical Analyst
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Sr. Salesforce Technical Analyst with a strong focus on integration to join our dynamic team. As a Sr. Salesforce Technical Analyst, you will play a crucial role in optimizing and maintaining our Salesforce platform while ensuring seamless integration with other systems and applications. This position requires a deep understanding of Salesforce administration, along with expertise in integration methodologies and tools.
Manage and maintain our Salesforce platform, including user management, security settings, data integrity, and system customization.
- Customize and configure Salesforce Health Cloud to support our healthcare business processes and requirements.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to Salesforce configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into effective Salesforce solutions.
- Analyze business processes and propose Salesforce-based solutions to meet business needs. Collaborate with developers and architects to design solutions that align with best practices and Salesforce capabilities.
- Design and implement Salesforce integrations with various systems and applications, ensuring smooth data flow and process automation.
- Develop and maintain integration strategies, best practices, and documentation.
- Perform data analysis and quality assurance to ensure data accuracy and consistency across integrated systems.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and provide timely resolution.
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce Health Cloud updates and enhancements, and recommend improvements to optimize the system.
- Provide end-user training and support to ensure efficient sOffer ongoing support to address user inquiries and issues.
- Manage data migration and data quality within Salesforce, ensuring accuracy and consistency of data.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation and integration of Salesforce solutions.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM201 or equivalent) is required.
- Salesforce Certified Health Cloud Consultant is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a focus on integration.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce data model, security model, and declarative customization capabilities.
- Proficient in Salesforce integration methodologies, including REST, SOAP, and middleware tools like MuleSoft or Dell
- Ability to comprehend and analyze business processes and translate them into technical requirements.
- Solid knowledge of data integration concepts, ETL processes, and data mapping.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve
- Understand business processes and how Salesforce can be leveraged to address business needs effectively.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position is $130,000 annually.
Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- A remote and accomplished global team
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan