Inside Sales Executive-Bangalore/Chennai
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Work from Office: Bangalore or Chennai.
About the Job
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Executive to contribute towards generating sales in our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective Inside Sales Executive must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting our products over the phone, email, WhatsApp as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about our products.
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Sourcing prospect customer data from sources online & offline.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information on CRM tools.
- Proven experience as Inside Sales Executive or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota.
- Good knowledge of relevant programs (Health sector preferred) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English (Compulsory), Hindi & Regional language preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.