Lead BI Developer (Tableau)
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We have recently announced broad and growing partnerships with premier employers, such as Blackstone and Berkshire Hathaway. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
Are you ready to drive the development and implementation of our BI strategy and to push the boundaries of data visualization and chart your own path to excellence? Join our dynamic team as a Lead Business Intelligence Developer and unleash your creativity to craft interactive masterpieces that empower businesses with actionable insights. Are you looking for a role to elevate your skills, collaborate with like-minded experts, and shape the future of data-driven decision-making. Let your passion for data flourish in an environment where innovation knows no bounds.
Join us on this exhilarating journey and become the visionary behind groundbreaking and captivating dashboards that redefine the way the business harnesses and interprets data. Let's elevate our BI game together – are you up for the challenge? Join us at TwinHealth and let's chart the course to data excellence!
- Oversee the end-to-end development lifecycle of BI projects, from requirements gathering to deployment.
- Lead and mentor a team of BI developers, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
- Design and architect Tableau solutions that align with business goals and requirements, ensuring data accuracy, performance, and scalability.
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members, ensuring the delivery of high-quality data visualizations and solutions.
- Design and build semantic layer supporting self-serve reporting and visualization in Tableau.
- Collaborate with data architects to define and maintain the overall data architecture for the BI environment.
- Create compelling and dynamic BI visualizations that are intuitive and responsive.
- Optimize dashboard performance by reducing load times and improving responsiveness through efficient data source connections and visual design.
- Create intuitive and user-friendly self-serve dashboards that enable end-users to explore and gain insights from data.
- Implement and manage security and compliance requirements related to data privacy and access controls.
- Monitor and optimize Tableau Server performance, including resource utilization, server health, and query performance.
- Perform regular Tableau software upgrades and patches, ensuring the environment is up to date and secure.
- Document technical procedures, configurations, and troubleshooting steps for the Tableau environment.
- Implement data governance and security measures to ensure proper access controls, data protection, and compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and mentorship to junior Tableau developers and analysts.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality for all the dashboards and reports delivered.
- Running meetings with all levels of stakeholders (executive leadership, VP, manager, IC) to advance the organization's highest-visibility analytics projects.
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and providing thought leadership on approaches to advanced analytics and visualization requirements.
- Liaise with offshore team for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Continuously seek improvements in all areas of reporting including, but not limited to, analysis, data, tools, process, performance, and data quality.
- Research and understand trends in Business Intelligence visualization products.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- University bachelor’s degree in computer science or Analytics.
- A minimum 10 years of proven experience with BI tools.
- At least 4 years of experience building top-class visualizations using Tableau.
- Experience writing advanced and complex queries.
- Experience with creating data models for self- serve dashboards.
- Experience Tableau server administration.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting Tableau-related issues and performance optimization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating complex Tableau visualizations, calculations, and dashboards, and a deep understanding of Tableau's capabilities.
- An exceptional eye for design, attention to detail, and the ability to create visually appealing and effective data representations.
- This remote opportunity is available to US based persons located in PST.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation range for this position is $140,000-$160,000 annually.
In addition, Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- As a remote friendly company we are committed to providing opportunities for all who join to further build relationships, increase cross-functional collaboration, and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan