Diagnostic Evaluation Technician
Springtide Child Development
About Springtide Child Development
Springtide is a VC-backed rapidly-growing company that offers integrative, evidence-based care for children with autism and other developmental delays. We offer ABA, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and social skills classes all under one roof. Our experienced, interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to develop personalized care plans and evidence-based treatments all while using digital tools to transform the way behavioral care is delivered.
1-in-44 children are diagnosed with Autism in the US today, and there is a severe gap in both the quality and quantity of available treatment options. Springtide is building national best-in-class clinics, to help these children reach their greatest potential and elevate the standard of care. Here’s how we do it:
- Family-centered experience: At Springtide our number one priority is our children and their families, no matter their background and circumstance. We are a one-stop shop for all therapies, and coordinate care across schools, pediatricians and other caregivers.
- Highest clinical quality: We offer data-driven clinical outcomes. We provide parents transparency into the clinical process and ensure consistent quality through our hiring, operations and proprietary technology.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate Diagnostic Evaluation Technician to join our Diagnostics Team in Massachusetts. Springtide is looking to expand our capacity for Autism Assessments as there is a huge need from families. You will help us accomplish this by supporting our Clinical Psychologist with administering and scoring the ADOS in addition to supporting other tasks on an as needed basis. This role is exciting because it allows you to gain experience in this area while working with a talented and passionate clinical team at Springtide.
- Administer and score the ADOS test under supervision of our Clinical Psychologist
- Support preparation of reports and conducting clinical interviews with families
- Build rapport and trust with families as the face of Springtide’s brand
- Current enrollment or degree in a Masters or PhD program
- Professional training in administering the ADOS to children 18 and younger
- 1 year of experience or supervision from a licensed clinician in administering the ADOS
- Ability to travel to Shrewsbury to perform at least 4-8 evaluations per month
- Willingness to work in a team-based and client-centric environment
- Compassion for helping families and children
- Bonus: bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese
Equal Employment Opportunity
Springtide is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Springtide also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Keywords: LCSW, diagnosis, clinic, autism, psychologist, social work, assessment, part-time, travel
Something looks off?