BCBA (Trumbull)- Full Time
Springtide Child Development
At Springtide, we’re reimagining the way autism care is delivered. At our centers we offer ABA, speech and occupational therapies, and social skills classes all under one roof. Our experienced, interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to develop personalized care plans and evidence-based treatments all while using digital tools to transform the way behavioral care is delivered.
Join the team that’s reimagining how autism care is delivered:
At Springtide, we provide a family-centered care model to help children with autism and their families thrive and are building a best-in-class interdisciplinary team to help fulfill that vision. We have a full-time opportunity for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA and BCBA-D) at our location in Trumbull, CT in- clinic/ in- home. Hours of operation are M-F 8am-6pm. Some locations are open Saturday 9am- 3pm. Qualified candidates should be available during these hours of operation.
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off, sick leave, education assistance, and commuter assistance programs
- Continuing education opportunities
- Career growth potential
- Provide direct treatment to children and training & assistance to families as needed
- Conduct new client assessments and initial treatment planning
- Create individualized programming including behavior intervention plans; conduct functional analyses and behavior assessments; monitor and evaluate outcomes
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to incorporate evidence based strategies throughout daily treatment
- Oversee and develop rigorous quality standards for ABA treatment aimed at creating exceptional client outcomes
- Work side-by-side with management team to develop supplemental services and technology dedicated to raising the standard of care in the ABA industry
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Licensed to practice in relevant state(s)
- Minimum of 1 year of BCBA clinical experience
- Excellent leadership skills with a desire to grow and mentor a team
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to kneel, stand, run, and sit/ work on the ground
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to collaborate on a multidisciplinary team
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license in state of residence, maintain vehicle insurance, and pass a motor vehicle check
Appreciated, But Not Required:
- Data Collection Experience (Central Reach)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Springtide is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Springtide also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Keywords: BCBA, care team, treatment, outcomes, pediatrics, clinic
Something looks off?