Behavioral Therapist, Full Time
Springtide Child Development
Join the team that’s reimagining how autism care is delivered.
At Springtide, we provide a family-centered care model to help children with autism and their families thrive and are building a best-in-class interdisciplinary team to help fulfill that vision.
We have a full-time opportunity for a Behavioral Therapist (BT) at our Ridgefield clinic. Our full time Behavioral Therapists work M-F 8:30am-3pm and 2-3 days a week 8:30am-6pm. You will also work every other Saturday from 9am-3pm.
BT’s work directly with children with developmental disabilities in one-on-one therapy sessions. This rewarding job will allow you to experience the joys of teaching children new skills that will help them throughout their lives. We will provide you with paid training in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA).
- Independently execute one-on-one care and education to children
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to implement treatment plans
- Collect and analyze session data to identify effective trends
- Provide feedback to peers on lesson and goal planning
- Partner with parents on methods to further their child’s goals
- Actively participate in pre-hire and ongoing RBT training
- Highschool Diploma/GED
- Experience working with children in some capacity
- Strong level of empathy and observation skills
- Team player, good problem solving skills and adaptable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Extensive paid training
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and paid-time-off
- Career growth opportunities
At Springtide, we’re reimagining the way autism care is delivered. At our centers we offer ABA, speech and occupational therapies, and social skills classes all under one roof. Our experienced, interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to develop personalized care plans and evidence-based treatments all while using digital tools to transform the way behavioral care is delivered.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Springtide is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Springtide also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Keywords: Autism, ABA Therapy, Behavioral Therapist, Behavioral Technician, Registered Behavioral Therapist
Something looks off?