Lead Marketing Manager, Events
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, J.B. Hunt, Bumble, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $370 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, and many more. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2.5 billion.
The Lead Marketing Manager, Events reports into the Sr. Manager of Events and is part of the Spring Health Demand Generation team. This person will execute everything from large, tentpole tradeshows to small executive experience programs. In this role you will have the opportunity to play a key part in building a center of excellence for a hyper growth startup. This is a highly operational role that requires you to be thorough, great organizational and people skills – while also bringing creativity and strategy to the role. You will not only need to effectively manage the execution of identified deliverables for each event but also manage overall team processes that help propel Spring Health events forward.
What you’ll be doing:
- Crafting and executing strategies for diverse events, from high-profile tradeshows to intimate executive programs.
- Championing fresh ideas and best practices in a fast-paced environment, setting clear objectives to propel event deliverables to success.
- Project managing participation, sponsorship processes, logistics, staffing, and creative development for third-party events.
- Collaborating closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager of Events to establish frameworks and processes that elevate our event management capabilities.
- Contributing to the creative development and execution of Spring Health-owned events, infusing them with energy and innovation.
- Managing event support elements such as event roadmaps, request portals, and swag stores to ensure seamless execution.
- Proactively tracking event budgets, measuring impact, analyzing results, and evolving strategies for enhanced efficacy.
- Cultivating strong vendor relationships and serving as a reliable point of contact for event speakers, ensuring their needs are met with professionalism and efficiency.
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of event management experience: Your seasoned expertise will drive our event marketing efforts forward.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills: You excel at building trust and fostering relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment: You thrive under pressure and can manage multiple events with finesse and agility.
- Proficiency in leveraging marketing tactics and digital tools: From HubSpot to Salesforce, you’re adept at utilizing technology to amplify event impact.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences: Your experimental mindset and commitment to excellence set the bar high for event programs.
- Results-oriented mindset: You’re driven by data and continuously seek opportunities for optimization throughout the event lifecycle.
- Flexibility and adaptability: You’re willing to travel and work flexible hours to accommodate our dynamic event schedule.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Your professionalism and adaptability make you a valued collaborator and ambassador for Spring Health
- Subject Matter Expert: Understanding of the HR/Benefits market is a plus
The target salary range for this position is $127,400 - $165,700, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be empowered to set your own boundaries and asked to adapt them in critical moments when the company needs you
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the most thriving team member and performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Your Total Health:
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits start on your first day at Spring Health. You and your dependents also receive an individual One Medical account which is valued at $199/year per user. HSA and FSA plans available
- Numerous yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- 10 allocated sick days per year
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- Access to Gympass, an on-demand virtual benefit that provides wellbeing coaching, and budget management.
- Sabbatical Leave: When you’re a Team Member at Spring Health and hit your four-year Springaversary, you’ll be awarded a four week, fully paid, sabbatical leave.
You And Your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright Horizons® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to fertility care support through Carrot, in addition to $4,000 reimbursement for related fertility expenses
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Database for technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 66% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 33% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Focus Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Focus Weeks: In Spring 2023, we held our first ever Focus Week, we canceled all non-essential meetings, minimized distractions, and you, our team members, to dive into the key work that gets chopped up or deprioritized during the regular day-to-day. We saw a 36% jump in the average energized score after those five days of flow state work and are finalizing a plan for quarterly Focus Weeks for team members.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.