Full-Time Mental Health Provider
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, J.B. Hunt, Bumble, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $370 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, and many more. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2.5 billion.
As a full-time mental health provider for Spring Health, you will focus on care delivery of Spring Health’s member network.
What you’ll do:
- Provide mental health counseling sessions, including clinical risk assessments
- Respond to critical incidents and clinical crises as appropriate
- Complete required internal training, assignments and attend Spring Health Clinical Team meetings
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards
- Become familiar with, and utilize, data-driven decision making and measurement-based care
- Review monthly projections, client metrics, and clinical outcomes to monitor quality client care
What you are:
- You have an unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy (Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc.). We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- You have the ability to work a full 40 hour work week.
- You're comfortable with technology and are telehealth competent.
- You are able and eager to maintain a caseload of up to 30 sessions per week.
- You have training and experience in evidence-based modalities of care such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, ACT, CPT.
- You are comfortable with providing safety planning and intervention during situations where a client might present with higher risks.
- You are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges.
- You like working independently but would also enjoy having the support of a team and opportunities for connections and collaboration with other providers and our master’s level clinical care navigators.
Nice to haves:
- 3+ years of post-licensed experience.
- Willingness to be cross-licensed in other states; sponsored by Spring Health.
- Open to treating populations beyond adults such as children, adolescents, couples, or families.
- Openness to working nights and weekends.
The target salary for this role is $62,000-$85,000, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including benefits and opportunity for incentives and bonuses for performance beyond goals. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
- You will receive continuous feedback to push you to become the most thriving team member and performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
Working as a full-time provider at Spring Health qualifies you for a robust benefits package valued at $30-$40K:
Focus on total health including:
- Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
- 20 total yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- Spring Health provides access to QuitGenius, a platform with technology-tailored, personalized addiction treatment plans for substance use (*QG is available to benefit-enrolled employees, spouses, and dependents age 18+)
Supporting you and your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Sponsored access to Bright Horizons® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
Supporting you financially through:
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Helping you be an efficient and effective mental health provider:
- Malpractice liability insurance policy
- Covering all employment taxes, which would otherwise be paid by contract (1099) providers
- Licensure renewal reimbursement—up to 5 state licenses
- Opportunity for cross-licensure sponsorship and support, if eligible
- A caseload of motivated clients from diverse industries and backgrounds
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Hybrid workforce, with option for this role to be fully remote
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year (pending approval)
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.