Store Manager - Highland Park
The Store Manager is fundamental in delivering an exceptional experience and service at re_. It is imperative that this person exhibits strong communication skills, can manage their time effectively, execute initiatives directed from leadership, and is passionate about inspiring the team. The Store Manager should be a natural leader, have an optimistic attitude and be willing to go above and beyond for their store.
What you'll do
- Manage and create an organized and positive store environment
- Confidently greet and serve customers. Excellent customer service skills are a MUST
- Place purchase orders from a variety of vendors
- Receive, verify and stock product deliveries
- Ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times
- Hire, onboard, and train new employees
- Update and ensure accuracy of store inventory
- Maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of the retail floor with attention to detail
- Ensure all food, surfaces and equipment are safe and sanitary
- Control shrink and spoilage
What you'll need
- 3+ years relevant experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- 2+ years of management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- A dedication to making people happy and consistently elevating the customer experience
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 25-50 lbs
- Food Handler’s Certificate a plus.
What we offer
- $19-$25 / hour DOE [plus $3-$4 / hour gratuity]
- 35-40 hours / week
- 401k with 3% company match
- 30% store discount
- Health insurance for eligible employees
- Mission based company and entrepreneurial work environment
- Huge opportunity for career advancement as we grow
re_ grocery is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
re_ grocery complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.