re_ is a package-free grocery store designed to make it easier and more affordable to shop sustainably. To do better than recycling. To say no to plastic altogether.
We’re growing, and we’re looking for a Brand Ambassador to help launch our new PopUp Shop around LA through community-based initiatives and marketing collaborations.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter that is resourceful, passionate about sustainability, and enthusiastic when interacting with the public.
We’re excited to build a movement around refill – celebrating delicious food, honest connections, and a shared appreciation of our planet. Our glass is always half full, and refillable!
What you'll do
- Represent re_ grocery at a variety of events, including farmers markets and brand activations
- Encourage attendees to explore our products and facilitate engaging tastings
- Educate customers on re_ grocery products, brand ethos and sustainability efforts
- Setup / breakdown of the PopUp Shop and Event Booth
- Ensure products are showcased impeccably by curating visually appealing displays
- Maintain cleanliness and attractiveness of the PopUp Shop
- Monitor inventory and address any issues promptly
- Work closely with the Community & Partnerships Manager to schedule events and collaborate on other marketing opportunities
- Liaise with the marketing team to connect what's happening on the ground, in the stores and on social + email
- Compile post-event analytics to support data informed strategies for future activations.
What you'll need
- Availabile 10-20 hours per week with flexibility to work irregular hours, including weekends
- Access to personal transportation
- 1+ years of experience in retail sales or event management
- Proven reliability, responsiveness, and determination in past roles
- Collaborative nature and a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for building strong relationships
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and thriving in a fast-paced environments
- Experience with a high-growth brand / company is a plus!
- Los Angeles based with a lived understanding of the city and reliable transportation
- Must have authorization to work in the USA
re_ grocery is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
re_ grocery complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.