Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Primary is a gender-non-prescriptive, inclusive kids clothing brand started by Galyn Bernard and Christina Carbonell in 2015. The company was founded on the idea that kids clothing should be affordable, feel amazing, and be free of logos and slogans so that all kids can truly shine. Our customers are incredibly passionate about our mission, leading to strong repeat metrics and one of the highest NPS scores in the industry (85+). We are laser-focused on building a strong, sustainable and profitable (!!) business, and hiring the best people to help us get there.
Our company values kind and thoughtful self-starters who can think strategically and then work collaboratively with people across the organization to produce high-quality outcomes. We are also a very change-friendly group of people, and are always seeking fresh points of view to uncover ways we can improve our products, processes and team culture.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- 4-day workweek: Fridays are flexible at Primary to allow you to manage your work-life balance
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, & insurance, pre-tax spending/savings accounts, 401(k), company-provided disability & life insurance, and more.
- Generous time off: 3 weeks of PTO (4 weeks after two years at the company), 3 floating holidays, 11 company-paid holidays (plus the last week of December off), plus 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave for all new parents
- Primary School: a program that gives every employee $100 a month to spend on classes to help them grow (even if unrelated to their work).
- $500 to spend on improving your work from home setup (for remote/hybrid employees)
We are looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help us manage and optimize our performance marketing efforts and help Primary realize exciting revenue results. This is a critical role on a small team directly responsible for driving aggressive growth and customer acquisition. We are looking for someone with proven direct response marketing skills, particularly through directly-managed Meta advertising campaigns. You should be highly detail oriented, have a strong balance of analytical skills and creative instincts, and be comfortable “owning” your channels.
- Management and optimization of Meta advertising (both static and dynamic ads) as well as the product feed that powers various ad experiences
- Contributing to the overall success of the Performance Marketing team by driving other initiatives such as SMS, influencer partnerships, direct mail programs, PR, etc.
A typical day at Primary might include:
- Managing and optimizing direct response ads on Meta, directly from the native ad platform.
- Using various analytics tools / dashboards to guide optimizations across Meta
- Developing new Meta ad creative in support of product launches, key style back in stocks, or other seasonal and promotional programs.
- Planning shared mail insertions and partnering with design team to brief and execute upcoming creative.
- Attending and contributing to various cross functional meetings, from photography reviews to seasonal planning meetings to monthly hindsights.
- Managing SMS marketing channel, including a targeted text for a new sale / event
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Robust understanding of the Meta ads platform, ideally with experience managing campaigns in support of direct response e-commerce objectives at high daily spends
- Strong proficiency with analytics and working in excel
- General curiosity and excitement to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to partner on creative development
Strong candidates may also have
- Experience with the Shopify platform
- Experience with SMS marketing
- Some working SEO knowledge (on and off site)
- Influencer and partnership marketing experience
- Off-line marketing experience (print, events, etc.)
Want to apply but not sure if you’d be the right fit? If this role calls to you, we want to hear from you. There is no ‘perfect’ candidate. Everyone brings something different to the team, and our diversity is what makes us strong. Speaking of which - not only is discrimination illegal, it is simply not tolerated at Primary. We welcome all candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States for any employer to apply.
If you have any accommodation needs for your interview, please let us know at hr at primary dot com. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations at any point during your time with Primary.