Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Our mission at Oura is to empower every person to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products help our global community gain a deeper knowledge of their readiness, activity, and sleep quality by using their Oura Ring and its connected app. By providing daily insights and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people understand and improve their health.
For us, empowering the world starts with living our values and empowering our team. As a quickly growing company focused on helping people live healthier and happier lives, we work to promote work-life balance and ensure that our team members have what they need to do their best work — both in and out of the office.
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team in North America. You will organize requirements, profile data across source systems, provide platform support, and evolve existing Business Intelligence workflows. You will also provide guidance to cross-functional team members on best practices related to data visualization, reporting and analysis.
What You Will Do
- Lead analytics projects to help us better understand our customer base and business activity
- Coordinate and nurture best-in-class data visualizations and reporting in Tableau that convey meaningful insights to business stakeholders across the organization
- Leverage your skills and experience in SQL to wrangle, transform, and optimize data housed in Oura’s data warehouse (Snowflake), to help us evolve and better-utilize our business data
- Closely collaborate with source systems teams to ensure data accuracy, correct data modeling, and clear data lineage
- Work closely with Data Engineering and Data Science to build, test, deploy and maintain BI deliverables
- Help foster a data-driven culture with outreach, training and documentation for our current and future BI tools to drive adoption