Our mission at Oura is to empower every person to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products help our global community gain a deeper knowledge of their readiness, activity, and sleep quality by using their Oura Ring and its connected app. By providing daily insights and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people understand and improve their health.
For us, empowering the world starts with living our values and empowering our team. As a quickly growing company focused on helping people live healthier and happier lives, we work to promote work-life balance and ensure that our team members have what they need to do their best work — both in and out of the office.
We’re looking for a NetSuite Engineer to join our growing Enterprise Systems team. This is a hands-on development position that requires a strong understanding of our enterprise systems and how they interact together. In addition to core NetSuite platform expertise, you will be responsible for partnering with various other departments across the organization to enhance and improve our NetSuite environment, develop new customizations and integrations, and participate in strategic business process projects. To be successful in this position, the candidate should have experience with all core NetSuite process flows, NetSuite customization and integration development, and strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
What you’ll do:
- Define, document, and execute NetSuite development tasks in an agile team process managed in Atlassian Jira
- Deliver first class Suitescript code and designs that adhere to software development industry best practices
- Assist in the development, architecture, and support of scalable integrations between NetSuite and other business systems
- Support new and existing NetSuite customizations developed internally or by external partners
- Collaborate with NetSuite business users and other Oura team members to define and document requirements
- Participate in project teams as a NetSuite platform subject matter expert
- Maintain documentation of customizations, integrations, and designs in Confluence
- Adhere to and enhance NetSuite Development team source code management processes
- Follow data security best-practices and guidelines
- Support the Oura business in major migration and milestones; occasionally participating in on-call support programs when necessary
This is a remote position open to locations in the Eastern and Central time zones.
- 3+ years NetSuite Development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Experience working in an Agile methodology and task management system
- Willingness to develop NetSuite solutions according to software development best practices
- Mastery of all NetSuite script types (User Event, Client, Map Reduce, Suitelet, Restlet, etc.)
- Understanding of core business processes best practices (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, etc.) and basic accounting principles
- Extensive integration experience(iPaaS, API, or direct point-to-point) with a solid understanding of system authentication methods
- Attention to detail, strong analytical mindset, and excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities, solve problems quickly, take initiative, and work independently
- Ability to work across global operation time zone
Nice to Have:
- NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer certification
- iPaaS (Workato preferred) experience or certification
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting standard and experience with SOX compliance
- SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) experience
At Oura, we care about you and your well-being. What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Health, dental, vision insurance, and mental health resources
- An Oura Ring of your own + employee discounts for friends & family
- Fertility benefits through Carrot Pro
- Flexible working hours and remote working arrangements
- $500 for initial WFH setup + $300 monthly wellness stipend
- $750 Learning & Development credit
- $25 DoorDash credit every Friday for lunch
- 20 days of PTO + 13 paid holidays + 8 days of flexible wellness time off
- 5 days paid sick leave, 5 days bereavement leave, 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura takes a market-based approach to pay, which may vary depending on your location. US locations are categorized into tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. While most offers will be closer to the starting range, successful candidates’ pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, internal peer equity, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Region 1 $143,000 - $152,000
Region 2 $135,850 - $144,400
Region 3 $128,700 - $136,800
A recruiter will be able to determine your zones/tiers based on your US location.
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.