Customer Experience Associate (Mexico)
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2023
Osmind is the premier platform for clinicians and researchers advancing new life-saving mental health treatments. Today, mental health disorders are one of the leading causes of death worldwide, especially among young adults, and are tied to shortening lifespans. While there have been developments in new psychiatric medications since the first FDA approval in 1954, today there is a growing movement among clinicians, patients, and researchers who are recognizing the need to accelerate new science.
The Osmind treatment platform is the first and only solution that solves specific challenges faced by neuropsychiatric clinics, spanning general psychiatry and interventional psychiatry (transcranial magnetic stimulation, ketamine, SPRAVATO®, psychedelic medicine, electroconvulsive therapy). The core electronic health record (EHR) technology is precisely developed for interventional treatment workflows and designed to support a strong therapeutic alliance, including journaling tools and assistance with health plan reimbursement, which is a significant access hurdle for millions of patients.
Research from our platform is already helping to set new standards for mental health interventions. For example, in the largest published real-world analysis of ketamine infusion therapy for depression, we teamed up with Stanford University School of Medicine to share findings in the Journal of Affective Disorders (March 2022). We have multiple ongoing research studies leveraging our proprietary real-world data, including an even larger ketamine analysis leveraging machine learning to predict treatment outcomes.
Osmind is a San Francisco–based public benefit corporation led by scientists, technologists, and psychiatrists. We are backed by top investors including DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, and Y Combinator.
- We are a series B funded Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) building something that actually moves the needle on the global mental health crisis. (See here for an article our cofounder Jimmy wrote about PBC’s.)
- We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to be a part of our growing CX team. This entry-level role gives you insight and exposure to many different areas of the organization, and a lot of opportunity for learning and growth. As CEA, you will report directly to our Head of Customers and help be the face of Osmind to our customers.
What you'll do
- Drive the customer support function
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via email, phone, and chat
- Problem-solve customer issues and recommend optimal solutions. Work closely with Engineering, Product, and QA teams to resolve customer issues
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Assist Head of Customers with product feature releases and client outreach
- Be the voice of the customer in helping our Product team define our product roadmap based off customer feedback
- Update internal documentation and customer-facing support content
- Give suggestions to improve processes and customer success as a whole
What we're looking for
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work 9 am - 5 pm PT Monday - Friday
- 1+ year in customer success or support role in the past
- Understanding and passion for healthcare industry
- Startup experience, preferably early-stage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great email hygiene
- Compassion and empathy, detail-oriented
- Experience utilizing a ticketing system in a customer-facing role in the past
Nice to haves
- Experience working in the healthcare space dealing directly with providers and patients
- Past support experience
- Basic technical knowledge to be able to more effectively troubleshoot customer issues with our Engineering team
- Familiarity with help desk software
Some candidates may see the list above and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items. Please apply anyway: there's a good chance you also have important skills we’ve missed! We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, underrepresented people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Osmind is a public benefit corporation and platform for clinicians and researchers advancing new life-saving mental health treatments. We recently published our first Public Benefit Report that chronicles how our team of scientists, technologists, and psychiatrists have been working to help solve the worldwide mental health crisis, advance responsible innovation and research, and help ensure robust access to care for patients of all backgrounds. Read the report here: https://www.osmind.org/pbc.