Nurse Practitioner - Michigan License Required
Midi is seeking a part time Michigan-licensed Nurse Practitioner with strong experience in caring for women in peri-menopause and menopause.
- 100% Remote telehealth with synchronous visits
- Flexible schedule, 20 hours per week
- Opportunity to join a cutting edge medical practice at the ground level
- Benefits package for full time Nurse Practitioners
The qualified candidate will have:
- Active MI WHNP, FNP, or APRN License
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct patient care managing women 40+ in all stages of menopause
- Strong HRT and menopause experience.
- Minimum of two (2) additional state licenses, including one of the following states: CA, IL, MD, MA, NY, OH, VA
- Strong desire to care for women experiencing menopause symptoms
- Experience treating menopause symptoms with a variety of methods, including both traditional medicine and naturopathic methods
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.