Regional VP Large Enterprise Sales
Regional Vice President, Large Enterprise Sales
Who we are:
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, and responsible prescribing of medications, supplements, and other therapies.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and undertreated. At Midi, we’re changing that.
Where we’re based:
We are an entirely virtual company, so employees can live anywhere in the United States.
What you’ll do
- Midi Health’s Regional VP of Large Enterprise Sales will contribute to the company's growth by working with our Chief Commercial Officer to drive strategy, implementation, and business development support associated with the engagement of the company's employer and broker parties
- The RVP will be accountable for identifying, expanding, scaling, and integrating business development opportunities within a defined geographical territory
- Expand the depth and breadth of Midi Health’s interaction within employer, broker, and consulting community, building out a pipeline of employers and brokers to meet, increasing Midi Health’s market share by identifying and developing new opportunities within sales
- Forecast deal flow and architect and negotiate creative deals and partnerships
- Represent Midi Health and interact with clients across the US greater than 8,000 employees
- Actively prospect, build relationships, and secure deals with companies with greater than 8,000 employees
- Build new territories and define metrics and milestones that align with broader organizational goals
- Work closely with internal partners including marketing, product, finance, and legal to deliver on Go-To-Market goals
- Attend and lead various educational meetings, capabilities presentations and networking events both in person and via conference call
- Maintain a high level of comprehension of the market as well as competitive intelligence including, employer benefit consultant/broker needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies
- 10+ years of experience within the employer healthcare benefit sales and/or consultant/broker space
- Experience selling $100,000 contracts
- Deep and strong industry relationships and a network of consultants and brokers
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks; leveraging relationships to prospect and close new business
- Strong data chops; ability to distill insights and learnings from large sets of sales data
- Strong project management skills, with an ability and desire to be effective within a fast-paced, fluid environment often with competing priorities
- A proven track record of success with complex and strategic sales or account management
- The ability to energize, communicate and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Passionate about building a framework for growth to support sales goals
- Excellent team player and business partner
- Passionate about women’s health and wellness
- You thrive in a fast-paced, scrappy hyper growth start-up environment
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done