Athena Clinical Trainer
Who we are:
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, and responsible prescribing of medications, supplements, and other therapies.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and undertreated. At Midi, we’re changing that.
Where we’re based:
We are an entirely virtual company, and this opportunity is 100% remote.
We’re growing! And what this means is that we are welcoming 1-3 new hires to our Midi team weekly. Every new hire who is patient-facing needs to have a strong foundation in using our EHR, athenaHealth. For this reason, this role is critical in ensuring that Midi clinicians and patient support teams have a trainer that is as thorough as the patient care we provide!
What we’re seeking:
- Willing to work in fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Exhibit patience with people of all skill levels
- Strong talent in teaching and training
- Ability to explain complex concepts in easy to understand terms
- Identify efficiencies in process and system functionality
- Ability to work closely with our product team to keep apprised of new releases
- Ability to to work closely with clinical operations to keep apprised of new processes
- An “at your service” approach to being available to answer questions
- Athena content and workflow expert who can guide improvements for clinician and care team use of all Athena modules for optimal patient care delivery
- EHR onboarding and training of all new Midi members (clinical and non-clinical)
- Creates an ongoing knowledge and user experience program for continuous clinician and care team proficiency in Athena
- Collaborate between clinical operations, clinical leadership and product team to make clinician learning optimal for Athena
- Create athenaHealth accounts for new users
- Create order delegations for Medical Assistants
- Create FullScript accounts
- Coordinate onboarding as it relates to athenaHealth training
- Education platform maintenance in collaboration with content experts to maintain current, evidence based clinicians and non-clinician facing educational modules for onboarding and ongoing learning.
- Works closely with the product management department to optimize the clinical workflow requirements of the EHR.
- Coordinate clinician/EHR requirements for partnerships and referrals
- Ensure clinician licensure documentation is consistent across platforms (EHR, CAQH, licensing/onboarding specific, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field required
- Expert level knowledge in athenaHealth, including the ability to create and modify reports.
- 5+ years of experience training Nurse Practitioners and physicians on athenaHealth
- 3+ years of experience working in a startup environment
- 3+ years of experience training in a telework environment (preferred)
Who you are:
People love it when you explain things to them because you teach them in a way that is easy for them to understand. You’re an athenaHealth expert and everyone knows you are the go-to person when they get stuck or when they have new ideas that will make their lives (and the patients’ lives) even better.
You’re looking for a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment. You don’t want to work in a silo. You realize that where you want to be is in the center of all of it, working with all departments, solving EHR problems that impact every corner of Midi.
You teach the front line staff - this means billing specialists, patient care specialists, medical assistants and tech support. You teach clinicians. You collaborate with the product team. You collaborate with marketing. You’re known as someone who can see the big picture, and know how one change can impact multiple areas.
You thrive in a workplace where you can recommend efficiencies within the EHR.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation aligned with experience
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical and dental)
- Paid time off