Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high-quality medical care to women 40+. We center the healthcare needs and experiences of women in this unique life stage, because we’re founded by women who are living it, too.
Who we are:
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, and responsible prescribing of medications, supplements, and other therapies.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and undertreated. At Midi, we’re changing that.
To learn more about Midi go to:
Where we’re based:
We are an entirely virtual company, and this opportunity is 100% remote.
The Business Operations Team uses data and process development to improve the business. It works closely with the Clinical Operations and Medical teams and its main responsibilities include providing visibility into business data, driving insights to inform decisions, leading large cross-functional initiatives, and optimizing the workforce and marketplace. The Operations Manager will report to the Director of Business Operations and focus on supply planning and marketplace optimization. This role will work closely with the Product and Data Science teams to build optimization models and tools.
- Marketplace Optimization: Drive supply and demand balance for Midi’s marketplace by monitoring metrics, forecasting demand, and influencing supply by informing hiring decisions, licensing strategies, and credential planning. Improve how we match patients to clinicians to minimize patient wait time and increase clinician utilization.
- Analytics: Provide the business with data and insights to make decisions; identify useful sources of data; plan data collection; analyze, interpret, and present healthcare data for decision support.
- Reporting and Communication: Provide concise and professional analytics reports, gaining insights from operational data to evaluate performance, identify opportunities, and recommend next steps. Effectively present findings to all levels of staff, targeting the presentation towards the knowledge level and needs of the audience.
- Process Improvement: Lead process improvement with teams through collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data; development of testing and implementation work plans; and evaluation of impact. Use fundamental process improvement concepts and methodologies such as process/value stream mapping, brainstorming, group decision-making techniques, design and testing of interventions, design of measurement strategies and implementation planning.
- 4+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, Finance, or Engineering
- Familiarity with digital health or healthcare helpful but not required
- Highly analytical with outstanding data skills - well versed in Google Sheets / Excel
- Experience with analytics and business intelligence tools (i.e., Quicksight, Looker)
- Experience creating supply and demand forecasts
- Experience defining and optimizing processes, building playbooks, and managing change
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills