Account Manager - Enterprise Business
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic health solution for women ages 40 to 65 navigating midlife hormone transition. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians. All of our services are covered by insurance, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, at-home testing, and home delivery of supplements and other products.
Travel: Up to 20%
The Account Manager will be a key member of the commercial team. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of Midi Health with partner employers and commercial distribution channels, , and you will work in close collaboration with our internal Clinical, Operations, Product, and Marketing teams and external health plan and point solution vendors to ensure new customers are set up for success and existing customers are supported. You will also help make this process scalable as we grow and expand. You will be responsible for working closely with marketing to engage and educate employees about Midi Health with the intent on growing and sustaining utilization.
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain the employer-client relationship at multiple levels across the employer e.g. CHRO, benefits leaders, DEI and other HR stakeholders
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders including consultants and brokers
- Prepare, host, and follow-up an annual priorities and goals planning session with the client. Deliver reporting to clients on a quarterly or semi-annual basis to demonstrate program value and identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead the implementation of Midi Health with partner employers or employer distribution channels. Evaluate opportunities and tactics to streamline and accelerate the implementation process. Resolve client issues real time.
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their specific needs and objectives. Act as the main point of contact throughout the client life cycle, initiating in the implementation process, maintaining regular communication to provide updates, address concerns, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Work closely with our internal Clinical, Operations, Product, and Marketing teams and external health plan and point solution vendors to ensure seamless integration
- Work with marketing to determine the appropriate marketing and communication strategy and execution to drive utilization
- Deploy a project management toolkit to track, manage, and hold accountable the tasks and milestones necessary to drive implementation and continued client success
- Identify challenges and opportunities. Work with internal and external cross-functional teams to develop solutions
- Ensure successful onboarding of new customers and provide ongoing support to ensure activation & engagement with new employer clients
- Gather customer insights, goals, and business requirements to ensure successful implementation and to continue to evolve our product offering
- Resolve member sticking points that are escalated and work cross-functionally to identify the root cause of the escalation and the best path to resolve it
- Participate in open enrollment meetings and conferences to drive awareness and utilization
- Provide training to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and policies
- Additional duties or tasks as assigned from time to time to support the business
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required. PMP a plus.
- 5 years of relevant workplace experience is required
- Familiarity with Midi Health’s buyers (HR benefits leaders) and the broker and consulting community is preferred
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong relationship development with a growth mindset is essential
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter with strong relationship-building skills. Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and be solutions-oriented.
- Ability to be customer facing at a decision-maker level
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills to the target audience.
- Familiarity with healthcare regulations and policies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must be willing to travel to support launch and/or benefits fairs