Medical Director of Clinical Training
Midi is seeking an OB/GYN with strong experience in caring for women 40+.
- 100% Remote
- Flexible, part time schedule
- Enjoy a mix of chart review, patient care, and clinical leadership in a telemedicine environment
- Opportunity to join a cutting edge medical practice at the ground level
The qualified candidate will have:
- Active, unencumbered New York license specializing in OB/GYN (Family Practice, OB/GYN, or another women's health-focused practice can be considered)
- Strong desire to care for women experiencing menopause symptoms
- Clinical leadership experience, including: onboarding and training, ongoing clinician coaching, chart review and feedback, collaborating with multiple departments
- Experience treating menopause symptoms with a variety of methods, including both traditional medicine and naturopathic methods
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.