Medical Office Patient Care Specialist
Midi is seeking an experienced Patient Care Representative to join our fast-growing healthcare start up.
Who we're looking for:
You are the kind of person who gets great satisfaction from turning a frustrated patient into a fan. You love it when you know you were the one who turned their day around for the better. Sometimes you may be asked a question you can't answer, and you take the initiative to learn the solutions so you can answer the question next time you're asked.
This position will be responsible for providing one-call resolution for all patient inquiries and concerns, including:
- Billing questions
- Scheduling needs (cancelling and rescheduling)
- Technical support (connecting to their telehealth visit, logging into their portal)
We are seeking someone with the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years in a medical call center environment
- 1+ years of experience working with Zendesk
- 1+ years remote work experience
- 1+ years of recent experience working with athenaHealth
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the ground level
- Potential for full time employment after 90 days
- 100% remote work environment
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.
Something looks off?