Head of Revenue Cycle Management - Start Up Experience Required
Who We Are:
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Revenue Cycle Management to build our Billing Department from the ground up and to oversee the day to day operations of our Billing Department. Working at both a strategic and tactical level, this person will ensure timely and accurate billing and collections.
- Build the Billing Department, including creating processes, workflows, and policies
- Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations
- Management of Billing Specialists
- Management of outsourced billing team
- Patient complaint resolution and service recovery
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Implement and manage EFT capability
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Healthcare startup experience (required)
- Experience building a medical billing department from the ground up (required)
- Experience working in a billing capacity across multiple states (required)
- Experience with athenaHealth (required)
- 5+ years of experience in medical billing in a minimum practice size of 20+ clinicians
- 5+ years of experience working in a supervisory role in medical billing
- Strong experience working with PPO insurance payers
- Experience working with Revenue Cycle Management
- Experience implementing and managing EFT capability
- Strong experience working with “one-off” agreements (for example, employer partnerships)
Who you are:
You are the guru of all things insurance, especially PPO products. Once you’re familiar with the payor contracts, you know every nuance that impacts Midi patients and you know how to explain it - and, when appropriate, find creative ways to change it. You’re a master communicator. Whether it’s helping Midi executives anticipate roadblocks, helping Midi Billing Specialists feel empowered to contribute at the top of their training, or helping patients understand their coverage and how it applies to their Midi bill - you are the expert.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation aligned with experience
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical and dental)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
Something looks off?