Implementation Manager, Health Systems
About Midi Health
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic health solution for women ages 40 to 65 navigating midlife hormone transition. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians. All of our services are covered by insurance, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, at-home testing, and home delivery of supplements and other products.
Travel: Up to 20%
The Implementation Manager, Health Systems will report to the Head of Health System Partnerships and will be a key member of the commercial team. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of Midi Health with partner Healthcare Systems, and you will work in close collaboration with our Clinical, Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure new customers are set up for success and existing customers are supported. You will also help make this process scalable as we grow and expand.
- Lead the implementation of Midi Health with partner Healthcare Systems.
- Evaluate opportunities and tactics to streamline and accelerate the implementation process.
- Work closely with our Clinical, Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure a smooth implementation process.
- Manage project timelines and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Identify challenges and opportunities. Work with internal and external cross-functional teams to develop solutions
- Ensure successful onboarding of new customers and provide ongoing support as new health systems ramp up and grow
- Gather customer insights, goals, and business requirements to ensure successful implementation
- Collaborate with internal teams cross-functionally to improve the implementation process and make it scalable
- Provide training to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and policies.
- Additional duties or tasks as assigned from time to time to support the business
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required. PMP a plus.
- 5 years of relevant workplace experience is required
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter with strong relationship-building skills.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and be solutions-oriented.
- Ability to be customer facing at a decision-maker level
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills to the target audience.
- Familiarity with healthcare regulations and policies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must be willing to travel to support launch of local markets
Something looks off?