Senior Product Manager - Patient Experience - Telehealth Clinic for Menopausal Women
Midi is on a mission to bring compassionate, high quality medical care to women 40+, and to offer a new standard of care for women in midlife.
Midi Health is the only comprehensive virtual care clinic health solution for women ages 40 to 65 navigating midlife hormone transition. Our platform provides care designed by experts, scaled by technology, and delivered by trained and compassionate clinicians. All of our services are currently covered by insurance, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits, and 24/7 messaging
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to manage the scheduling processing, patient communication, intake forms, and patient research. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the overall patient experience from the moment they get to our marketing site to the moment they begin talking with a clinician. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our patients receive a seamless and personalized experience.
- Ensure metrics for growth, retention (patient long term value), and quality (customer satisfaction) are met.
- Work closely with UX designers to design new features to support product metrics.
- Work closely with engineers during the implementation phase.
- You will test new features that are implemented to see if they are ready to be released.
- Manage the patient registration process to ensure that patients can quickly and easily sign up for our service.
- Manage the scheduling processing to ensure that patients can easily book appointments
- Create and manage patient intake forms to collect essential information from patients before their appointments to help our providers provide personalized care.
- Develop and execute patient communication strategies across email and SMS to ensure that patients are informed, engaged, and prepared for their appointments.
- Conduct patient research to understand the needs and preferences of our patient population and make data-driven decisions to improve our patient experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all aspects of the patient experience are seamless and coordinated, from the moment patients schedule an appointment to the moment they complete their treatment plan.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as healthcare management or business administration.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in a healthcare setting, with a focus on patient experience.
- Strong understanding of patient communication strategies, intake forms, and scheduling processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively across teams.
- Experience working with telehealth platforms and technologies preferred.
If you are passionate about improving the healthcare experience for menopausal women, and you have a track record of success in managing patient experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Something looks off?