Senior Client Success Manager, Channel Partnerships
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Senior Client Success Manager to manage several large, channel-partner accounts. As the Senior Client Success Manager, Channel Partnership you are responsible for the successful implementation, ongoing engagement, and growth of Maven’s leading solution for family benefits to a subset of some of our largest clients. Additionally you will interface with our channel partners to develop in-depth relationships, fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive partnership. You will play a critical role in the success of Maven’s relationships with Enterprise accounts and ensure our clients are delighted to work with us.
As a Senior Client Success Manager at Maven, you will:
- Be the face of Maven for all client-related needs throughout the client lifecycle (implementation, ongoing relationship, and expansion)
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
- Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborate with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide member performance and program metrics on an ongoing basis, based upon agreed-upon reporting and communication cadence with each client
- Collaborate with channel contacts to build a strategic support model, leveraging Maven and channel partner expertise to forge a stronger client experience
- Provide regular updates to channel stakeholders on the status of the shared book of business and engagement strategies
- Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals, including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans; be prompt, responsive, and professional in all client-facing communications and interactions
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs
- Own renewals, upsells and support expansion opportunities
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 4 - 7 years experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare, benefits or SaaS companies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to develop and grow relationships with clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand data and present information to clients
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience with channel partners is preferred
- Experience with a digital health company in the family health space
- Salesforce, Looker and Google suite experience
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $112,000 - $140,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.