Senior Accumulations Associate
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a Payment Delivery Senior Associate. Reporting to the Director, Payment Operations, you will play a critical role in administering the new Maven Managed Benefit. Your primary responsibility will be ensuring that the funds and benefits allocated to the fertility payments benefit product are tracked, allocated and used appropriately based on policy, plan documents and regulations. This role requires a strong understanding of health plan accumulation processes, exceptional organizational skills, and a commitment to delivering a seamless experience for our clients.
The ideal candidate has experience coordinating funds for benefits administration in a health plan or in a specialty benefit management company.
As Payment Delivery Associate at Maven, you will:
- Monitor and manage the funds allocated to each individual obtaining services; ensure that employees can access funds in their accounts when needed for qualified expenses
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement rules, guidelines, and policies based on regulatory requirements and company guidelines
- Provide exceptional customer support to account holders, address inquiries related to benefits, account balances, eligible expenses and investment strategies
- Generate reports and analysis on benefit trends, account utilization, investment performance and other relevant metrics for stakeholders and clients
- Conduct audits and assessments to ensure compliance with company policies; recommend process improvements as needed
- Work with technology and implementation teams to ensure that systems are configured to support accurate tracking and reporting, enhance payment delivery systems and tools, and streamline processes to reduce errors
- Function as the subject matter expert for Maven accounts and benefit types; maintain knowledge of the rules governing benefits and utilization
- Track and monitor service utilization, including medical procedures and treatments within given time frames to make sure utilization is appropriate and correct co-pays, deductibles and coverage limits are accurate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Background in a healthcare benefits and insurance
- Experience working with health plan accumulation processes is a significant advantage
- Track record of success within a high growth, tech-enabled company in healthcare, insurance, or financial tech is strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of regulations and compliance standards related to benefits accounts
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate meaningful reports and insights
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in tracking and managing financial data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving mindset; ability to identify process inefficiency and propose solutions for improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptability to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $120,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.