Senior Data Analyst
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team to help architect analytical frameworks and uncover business insights that enable data-driven decision-making as our business expands. As a part of the Business Intelligence team, you will work closely with our core business functions to drive business outcomes and to uncover insights that contribute to the wider health tech industry. You will promote efficiency and performance across the company by leading the analysis of the data generated by our business and uncovering broader trends in our platform-wide dataset. You will also play a leading role in spotting opportunities for analytical and business impact by project managing not only your projects but data-related efforts across the company.
As a Data Analyst at Maven, you will:
- Own relationships with and serve as analytical consultant to senior stakeholders on Client Success, Sales, Marketing and Finance teams
- Leverage data to deliver complex analyses to Maven business teams, automate client reporting, and scale day to day internal operations
- Design and build data structures from both internal and 3rd party sources using a variety of technical languages (primarily SQL and Python)
- Communicate insights and results from analysis to stakeholders across Maven teams, highlighting opportunities to improve our business
- Develop reporting and visualizations for business-focused KPIs and general business health, proactively flagging and investigating any irregularities and trends
- Explore new ways to help our team and our company scale, such as introducing new analytics techniques and making internal tool improvements
- 5-7 years of business analytics experience developing systems to organize and analyze large data sources to generate actionable insights
- Fluency in SQL and data visualization
- Experience managing projects with senior cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines alongside an engineering team
- A passion for dissecting and reconstructing complex issues with a data-driven approach
- An ability to juggle both long-term, strategic projects and ad hoc, urgent requests as needed
- Passion for generating insights from data and telling the story in a way to actually move the needle for a business
- Experience with tooling such as BigQuery, dbt, Looker
- Proficiency in a technical or coding language (Python, R, HTML)
- Experience with financial modeling
- Background in a healthcare-related field
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $170,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.