Director, Salesforce Architect (GTM Systems)
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a highly analytical and experienced Salesforce Architect who will play a critical role in building and optimizing our growing technology stack. In this role, you will act as a lead partner to our Growth, Finance, Operations, Technology, Data and Leadership teams in designing, managing and improving systems integrations across our technology landscape inline with company priorities. A leading member of our growing Salesforce team, you will partner with existing team members in architecting data patterns with a strong focus on building a data infrastructure to enable reporting on enrollments and revenue via automated reporting, fundamental to company growth.
- Own Salesforce.com development, administration, configuration, and infrastructure management to support day-to-day operations
- Lead proactive initiatives to maintain and restructure scalable data models to enable key business processes
- Identify, develop and maintain system integrations between Salesforce, go-to-market and finance systems applications to drive automation and streamlined workflow execution
- Partner closely with leadership on key initiatives identified in the business to ensure compliance from an audit perspective
- Develop system governance and design that adapts to speed of a high-growth business
- Own (requirements gathering, scoping, design, develop, test, deploy) core system changes to Salesforce and related system integrations
- Act as escalation point for technical issues
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience as a Business Systems Administrator with at least 6+ years in “Salesforce” or “CRM Administrator”
- You are a certified Salesforce developer with Lightning experience
- You’re intellectually curious and act as consultative technical expert who partners with cross-functional stakeholders to define, scope and deliver solutions aligned to business needs
- You have a strong understanding of quote to cash process including opportunity and contract order management
- You have experience supporting international and multi-currency environments, integrations with billings systems and driving quote to cash business process transformation
- You have experience managing system integrations with GTM technologies like CPQ, Hubspot, Salesloft (or other Sales Automation tools), and enrichment providers (6sense)
- Experience with Gong, CaliberMind, Gearset (or other CI/CD tools), Git and CLM is a plus
- You are energized by fast-paced environments that combine near-term problem solving with long-term planning for scale
- You excel at project management, can create simplicity from complexity, and drive results at the intersection point of business and technology
For candidates in NYC, CA, CO, the salary range for this role is $180,000-$225,000 per year. You will also be entitled to take part in the company bonus program and receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.