Senior Associate, Workforce Enablement
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a Senior Associate, Workforce Enablement to drive key operational processes and initiatives enabling rapid scale of our frontline teams and operational efficiency. As a member of the Network Strategy and Operations Team, you’ll work closely with our Care Delivery, Product, Data and People teams to lead capacity monitoring, define provider performance KPIs, support provider scheduling, document Standard Operating Procedures and execute various operational projects (process improvement, project management, etc). This role is a great fit for a collaborative team player, with strong analytical skills and a service mindset.
As a Senior Associate of Workforce Enablement at Maven, you will:
- Own supply monitoring, flagging coverage gaps and recommending actions based on defined Service Level Agreements
- Build and maintain complex provider scheduling models
- Manage shift scheduling for our full-time provider group, ensuring we are appropriately staffed to meet member demand
- Develop and maintain provider service quality KPI dashboards and reporting
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures to streamline operations
- Drive cross-functional operational projects to increase efficiency and improve capacity management
- Provide day-to-day operational support
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3 - 5 years of experience within business or clinical operations in a healthcare or high-growth startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage, document and improve complex operational processes
- Strong analytical skillset; Advanced Excel/Google Sheets fluency; Comfort with Business Intelligence tools, such as Looker
- Ability to synthesize and communicate findings in a structured, thoughtful manner
- Experience successfully managing cross-functional projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Stellar verbal and written communications
- Experience managing scheduling for mid-size to large teams
- Trusted, team player looking to drive success in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Resourceful self-starter with a bias towards action and efficiency
For candidates in NY, CA, or CO, the salary range for this role is $95,000 - $125,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset. per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Something looks off?