Senior Product Manager, Member Experience
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
About the team: Maven’s product team is growing quickly to accelerate our mission of driving better health outcomes for our members through a human-centered product experience. As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the strategy, design and implementation of an innovative experience for our members seeking treatment from our partner fertility clinics. You will be the voice of our new users and partner closely with other Product, Design, Engineering, Analytics, Growth and Marketing teams.
As Senior Product Manager for Member Experience, you will:
- Deeply understand user workflows and identify product opportunities by working directly with our partner fertility clinics including on-site collaboration
- Define, track, and deliver on core product success measures, team KPIs, and hypotheses to support company OKRs
- Be the primary driver for crafting vision, developing requirements, and assembling investments to drive a best-in-class experience for Maven members and fertility clinics
- Use data and insights, including product analytics, market research, user research, and business needs, to inform product work and prioritization
- Build for the long term - design and deliver features and systems that scale
- Mentor and support broader product team and improve on product best practices at Maven
- 4+ years of Product Management experience across backend systems and consumer features
- Track record of shipping high-impact products, across the end-to-end product lifecycle
- Strong product sense and business judgment, grounding all product decisions in data, user feedback, and measurable impact
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills, including clear verbal and written communication
- Self-starter with comfort with ambiguity and complex, fast paced environments and opportunities
- Background in building payment experiences and systems
- Comfort and experience working within a fast-growing organization and early stage opportunities
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $165,000 - $245,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Something looks off?