SMB Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Kinside tackles the single most challenging part of being a working parent in the modern world: child care. By mobilizing thousands of employers, and delivering exceptional technology to child care providers nationwide, we’ve moved child care into the 21st century.
We’ve raised $16M in venture capital from famed Silicon Valley investors, including Y Combinator, Magnify Ventures, Initialized, and Maven. Our founding team has previously built a multi-billion dollar company.
Kinside is looking for an SMB Account Executive to help us ensure families have access to child care by acquiring small and midsize child care providers. This person will manage the full sales cycle - a perfect role for someone with years of SDR experience or demo and closing experience with small to midsize businesses.
You’ll be responsible for adding leads assigned to you by sales ops to sequences, cold calling prospects generated by a variety of marketing and outside sales sources, demoing outbound and inbound leads, and closing the sale. You’ll be provided with ongoing, hands-on training, but you can expect to start making commission-based calls within two weeks.
This is a unique opportunity to be a member of a growing team that is responsible for one of the most meaningful parts of Kinside’s growth model.
- Prospecting and following up on bound leads driven by sales and marketing campaigns as well as word-of-mouth to identify qualified opportunities.
- Partner with sales colleagues, sales leadership, and marketing teams to test and perfect messaging for varying provider segments.
- Researching leads and navigating their company structures to get past gatekeepers and overcome prospect objections.
- Driving attendance for demos
- Consistent CRM tracking and updating of outbound and inbound communication activities.
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- 2+ years of inside sales experience in software with a focus on SMBs.
- Experience doing your prospecting, making calls, writing emails, and finding other ways to engage prospects creatively.
- Consistent, measurable overachievement in previous sales & prospecting roles (preferred).
- The ability to thrive in a fun, fast-paced, and yet challenging environment while being creative, self-disciplined, passionate, and curious to learn and improve.
- Experience working with a CRM like Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Are an energetic self-starter who is willing to experiment and iterate to improve sales outcomes.
- Possess a strong sales instinct
PLEASE NOTE: Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike the majority of candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
See more open positions at Kinside
Something looks off?