Journey Clinical is seeking a GA Licensed Telehealth Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Conduct patient intake and follow up consultations to evaluate ketamine-assisted psychotherapy (KAP) eligibility, prescribe, and monitor patient outcomes via telemedicine
- Suggest treatment plan changes based on patient response to medication and treatment outcomes
- Engage in collaborative care with Journey Clinical member psychotherapists
- Work with Journey Clinical care coordinator to streamline your workflow
- Continuously and promptly give honest feedback on the Journey Clinical care management system to improve our services
- Report directly to the Lead Clinician and collaborate with the leadership team and the co-founders
- Licensed to practice in Georgia
- Preferred: 1 year psych experience as a PMHNP
-Minimum 1 year psych related experience + post boards
- DEA registration
- Comfortable prescribing controlled substances when medically appropriate
- Comfortable prescribing for anxiety and depression
- Ability to quickly synthesize medical and psychiatric information about the patient to formulate effective and evidence-based clinical recommendations
- Patient-first mindset, deep work ethic and dedication to the highest level of patient care
- Willing to use a few simple tools to make your life easier (Slack, G Suite, Zoom, etc.)
- Comfortable working remotely in a Telehealth fast-paced startup environment
- Interest for the field of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy to transform mental health
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of $100 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy (KAP) prescriber training and mentorship given by leading industry experts
- Work with a team of industry leading experts, who are highly collaborative, disciplined, and who have fun working together
- The opportunity to change the way we approach mental health by advancing the mainstream adoption of psychedelic assisted psychotherapy and make a positive impact on the lives of 100M+ people who are suffering from depression and anxiety in the US today!
Journey Clinical is on a mission to transform the growing mental health crisis by accelerating the adoption of frontier treatments that lead to lasting improvements in clinical outcomes. We have built a turnkey healthtech platform to safely and effectively expand access to a powerful modality known as Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy, starting with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). In our patient-centered collaborative care model, licensed psychotherapists in the network take on the psychotherapy, while Journey Clinical's in-house medical team takes on patient eligibility, treatment plan and outcome monitoring. Our platform gives psychotherapists passionate about PAP the infrastructure and support required to become empowered KAP providers, while enabling higher standards of patient care and enhanced clinical outcomes.
We have recently closed a successful Series A round led by Union Square Ventures, and are backed by a number of top-tier investors including AlleyCorp, Fifty Years, Able Partners, Gaingels, Palo Santo, PsyMed Ventures, Coalition Operators, Christina Sass co-founder of Andela, Edvard Engesæth, MD co-founder of Nurx and, Hans Gangeskar co-founder of Nurx.
We are building an open-minded and inclusive workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with a diverse team of high performing individuals. Our team combines extensive experience in business and healthcare.
We are mission driven and strive to make the workplace stimulating, ethical, rewarding, and fun. Together, we will be working at the cutting edge of a groundbreaking field that is reshaping mental health and we will make a direct impact on people’s lives.
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.