Patient Care Coordinator
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage day-to-day patient questions and requests through a shared mailbox and member support across multiple channels (SMS, phone, emails)
- Provide support to patients to ensure success along their treatment journey
- Bring feedback and share insights with the team to generate new product ideas and requests
- Work with your direct manager to (i) escalate open questions and concerns (ii) collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continuous process improvements and deliver a world-class support experience (iIi) execute experiments and document knowledge bases/saved responses for better serving patients
- Assist with coordination of scheduling, rescheduling, and canceling patient appointments as required
- Confirming completion of patient required forms and authorizations
- Manages patient inquiries and requests
- Manages non-clinical inquiries and requests from the medical team
- Support tele-health scheduling and video conferencing systems
- Provide tech support for related scheduling and video conferencing systems
- Coordinate with operations and medical team to ensure patient requests are responded to in a timely manner
- Monitor the patient journey to identify and mitigate potential issues as well as discover opportunities to improve the process to meet key objectives
- Team player who is passionate, detail oriented and a strong communicator
- 3+ years of related work experience in patient service or medical scheduling role
- 2+ years of experience in medical industry
- Knowledge of medical systems, clinics and/or administration
- Patient-first mindset, deep work ethic and dedication to the highest level of patient care
- Comfortable working remotely in a telehealth fast-paced startup environment
- Interest for the field of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy to transform mental health
- Bonus: you're a student getting a graduate degree to work in therapy or medicine
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly salary
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities and a high level of freedom
- We aim to set our team members up for success and offer a clear path for career advancement and personal growth
- Work with a team of industry leading experts, who are highly collaborative, disciplined, and who have fun working together
- The opportunity to change the way we approach mental health by advancing the mainstream adoption of psychedelic assisted psychotherapy and make a positive impact on the lives of 100M+ people who are suffering from depression and anxiety in the US today!
We recognize healthcare is a universal concern and tackling the mental health crisis will require team members with different strengths from all walks of life. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role.
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.